The Historic RailPark & Train Museum along with the sHOw Modular Model Railroad Club will host Depot Day at the RailPark on Saturday, May 15th from 9am to 4pm.
The family friendly event will feature a variety of activities for all ages. Here’s a just a few of the activity’s attendees can expect:
Model Railroad Layouts – Several will be on display throughout the L&N Depot
- Self-Guided Tours – Museum and Railcars
- Model Railroad Landscape Building Demonstrations – Hosted by sHOw Club Members
- WWII Hospital Car – Open for viewing (10am-3pm)
- Balloon Creations – By Balloon A Gram with a Train Engineer (11am-1pm)
- Lil Toot – Kids Train Ride
- Train Bounce House – For the kids
- Face Painting
- Fluffy Puff Cotton Candy will be spinning their creations (10am-2pm)
- Food Truck (10am-2pm)
- More activities are being added!
Admission is free for RailPark and sHOw members. Nonmember tickets are $5 with children 3 and younger free. There are additional chargea for Fluffy Puff, Food Truck, and Gift Shop purchases.
You can get tickets by visiting the RailPark at 401 Kentucky Street in Downtown Bowling Green or by calling 270-745-7317.