Calling All Bakers, Homemakers & Creative Risk Takers! SKyPAC is looking for professionals, amateurs, youth and college students to enter their own Gingerbread creation!
Lots of awards to be won! Your entry will be on display in the SKyPAC Lobby during the Festival: November 18th-23rd. A “People’s Choice Award” will be given to the entry that receives the most $1.00 votes.
Download the Gingerbread-House-Contest-Application here http://theskypac.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Gingerbread-House-Contest-Application_2017_FINAL.pdf or find information at www.theskypac.com or www.skypacgingerbread.com
The application deadline is November 4, 2019 with a delivery date of Sunday, November 17th.
For questions or more details call Betty McGuire @ 270-904-5010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• MONDAY | Nov. 18th T EDUCATION DAY: Each year we invite area schools to enjoy a professional theatrical performance on our Main Stage, fulfilling our mission of “providing exceptional artistic and educational experiences.” For more information on School Day Performances, contact Tiffany Deaton at 270-904-7009
• TUESDAY | Nov.19th EAT, DRINK & BE ARTSY: Ladies, get ready for an exciting “Girls Night Out”. Here is your chance to ring in the evening with a party of flashing lights, food, cocktails and a raffle with thousands of dollars’ worth of prizes. For tickets and further information, contact Erin at 270-904-7010 or Betty at 270-904-5010
• THURSDAY | Nov. 21st 7:30pm BEAUTIFUL THE CAROLE KING MUSICAL: The National Touring Broadway production of this award winning musical, based on the life and music of Carole King comes to SKyPAC’s stage just in time to be a part of this year’s gingerbread festivities! For more show info and tickets, visit https://www.theskypac.com/events/beautiful-the-carole-king-musical/.
• FRIDAY | Nov. 22nd SPICE UP THE NIGHT: This year we’ve got something special in the works for this annual event. Details to be announced very soon! For information on reserving a table of 10 or individual tickets, contact Betty or Erin at 270-904-5000.
• SATURDAY | Nov. 23rd 10:00am-3:00pm COMMUNITY DAY: The final day of the Gingerbread Homes for the Arts Festival is Community Day where everyone is welcome to SKyPAC! Get your photo with Santa, enjoy local entertainment, balloon and caricature artists, and build your own gingerbread house for $5.00!
This is also your last chance to vote on your favorite gingerbread entry in the People’s Choice Awards.